3 Ingredient Flatbread with Halloumi
The sun has been shining all week in London and its given me cravings for some delicious fresh foods.
Here is a quick and easy three ingredient flatbread with some delicious toppings.
FLATBREAD (Makes 1) (Video Recipe Available)
50g Self Raising Flour
50g Natural Yogurt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1tsp Garlic (chopped)
1 tsp Tahini
1/4 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes
1/4 Lemon (juice)
3 Pieces of Halloumi
2 tbs Hummus
1 tbs Greek Yogurt
1 tbs Pomegranate Seeds
Drizzle of Spinach Oil
- Combine the flatbread ingredients in a bowl and make sure they are well mixed. Leave the dough to one side until required.
- Use a knife to poke through the aubergine several times. Use the gas hob to char the outside of the aubergine. (see photo) If you are unable to do this, you can cut the aubergine in half and score the flesh, then roast at 180c/350f until soft (approximately 45 minutes)
- Once cooked, leave to cool
- Combine the other baba ganoush ingredients into a blender, then scoop the cooled flesh out of the aubergine and add to the mixer. Combine until it is a consistence you like.
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat
- Take some of your flatbread dough and roll it out to your desired size and thickness
- Add the flatbread to your dry pan and cook, flipping after a minute or so
- Put the cooked flatbread on a plate
- Using the same frying pan, cook your halloumi until lovely and crisp
- Now top your flatbread with your baba ganoush, hummus, halloumi pieces, yogurt, pomegranate seeds and a spinach oil.
#cleaneating #brunch #halloumi #babaganoush #flatbread #lunch #lunchideas #lunchinspo #healthyrecipes #healthy #food #homemade #foodporn #foodie #easydinner #easylunch #foodblog #foodblogger #blog #dinner #dinnerideas