Artichoke and Truffle Pesto Bucatini
Ok, so here is a cheat easy recipe! Start to table in 20 minutes at the most, and that was with me entertaining the toddler in-between cooking!
Belazu have created a FABULOUS range of pestos and this artichoke and truffle one most definitely gets my vote.
5 Minutes Preparation Time
10 Minutes Cooking Time
8 Baby Courgettes (or one large one)
50g Frozen Peas
Garlic Butter (30g Butter and 1 Garlic Clove crushed)
- Start with setting a pan of water over a high heat to bring to the boil
- Next, chop the courgette. Using the baby ones I sliced down the centre and then cut into small bitesized chunks.
- Now, in a frying pan over a medium heat, add a splash of olive oil and then add the courgettes. Fry for a couple of minutes over a medium heat then reduce the heat to low/medium. Toss the courgettes frequently. Add the garlic butter and continue to cook. Then throw in the frozen peas.
- Whilst the vegetables finish cooking, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook as stated on the packet. (Around 5 minutes).
- Now, add the pesto to the vegetable pan and stir to coat the vegetables. Add a splash of the pasta water to loosen the mix and make a sauce.
- Drain the pasta and add directly to the vegetable pan. Then stir together and serve. Top with grated parmesan and ENJOY!