Baked Chorizo Frittata
Healthy brunch idea, great eaten warm from the oven or cold from the fridge.
This is a quick and easy breakfast or brunch idea. It can be baked fresh or eaten cold from the fridge and its equally delicious. Its packed full of vegetables and the chorizo gives it a subtle smokiness and a little spice.
A great FAMILY meal or a great MEAL PREP idea.
This is a lovely cheap meal and a great way to use up any vegetables you have around the kitchen that need using up. Its delicious with mushrooms or bacon too.
10 Minutes Preparation
20 Minutes Cooking
100g Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Yellow Pepper
1/2 Green Pepper
Handful of Spinach
1 Red Onion
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Chop the red onion and peppers
- Cut the chorizo into chunks
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl
- Whisk in the milk and set aside
- Fry the onions, peppers and chorizo in a pan (you may need a little olive oil, but the chorizo lets out its natural oils)
- Add the spinach to wilt
- Take off the heat and add the egg mixture
- Top with the cheese
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes
- Take out and serve warm or cold *I don't add salt and pepper as the food I cook is to feed my toddler too. You can always add salt 'n' pepper or just add them afterwards. Sometimes the recipes don't need it.
#healthyfood #homecooked #eggs #frittata #healthy #cleaneating #lunch #brunch #breakfast #cleaneating #lunch #lunchideas #lunchinspo #healthyrecipes #healthy #food #homemade #weightloss #foodporn #buzzfeedfood #foodie #onmytable #easydinner #easylunch #foodblog #blog #dinner #dinnerideas