Baked Goats Cheese Salad
This salad is so delicious and creamy and crunchy and everything you would ever want a salad to be!
The salad is packed with flavour and crunch and the cheese sitting on top oozing over the leaves with a crunchy crouton on top. YES!
I'm not going to tell you quantities for your salad as I know everyone likes different amounts. For instance, I would have a bowl filled with tomatoes and cucumber so always add waaaay more than anything else.
Granny Smith Apple
Handful of Hazelnuts
Goats Cheese (Approximately 50g PP)
Small loaf of bread (I used sourdough)
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f
- Place your goats cheese into an oven proof dish. Drizzle with olive oil and top with herbs. I used sage.
- Prepare your croutons by cutting your bread into small chunks, roughly 5cm cubes. Drizzle with oil and the seasoning and place in a baking tray
- Place the cheese and croutons into the oven.
- After 10 minutes, turn your croutons
- Now, chop your salad whilst your cheese bakes.
- Once the croutons are lovely and crisp and your cheese it lovely and runny, remove from the oven.
- Serve and ENJOY!