Delicious and quick brekkie, brunch or even lunch.
You can't beat a RUNNY EGG YOLK oozing onto your plate
5 Minutes Preparation
8 Minutes Cooking
20g chorizo sausage (outer skin removed and cut into small chunks)
3 Chesnut Mushrooms (chopped)
1tsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Handfull of Spinach
1 Slice of Bread
Red Pepper Flakes
- Heat a deep pan of water on a high heat and bring to the boil
- Chop the mushrooms and chorizo
- Heat a small frying pan on a medium heat and add oil
- Place the egg into the boiling water gently, avoiding it cracking, then turn the heat down so that it isn't aggressively boiling, set a timer for 5 minutes for a runny yolk or 6/7 for a creamy yolk.
- Add the mushrooms to the frying pan and leave for a couple of minutes until they have a nice brown colour, then toss.
- Add the balsamic to the pan and coat the mushrooms
- Remove the mushrooms and add the chorizo to the same frying pan, leave for a minute
- Toast the bread
- Add toast to the plate and top with washed spinach leaves, then add mushrooms and chorizo topped with the egg
- I dotted some of the oil from the chorizo pan to the plate to add a spice and smokiness and sprinkled with red pepper flakes.
#cleaneating #breakfast #chorizo #eggs #mushrooms #delicious #breakfastideas #brunch #lunch #lunchideas #lunchinspo #healthyrecipes #healthy #food #homemade #foodporn #foodie #easylunch #foodblog #blog #dinner #dinnerideas