Why have a small Yorkshire pudding grace your Sunday lunch plate when you can have a pan sized beauty! My husband said that this picture doesn't do it justice. Next time I will need to place an object next to it to see the difference!
Doing the Yorkshire pudding this way is easy and it never sticks! If you have a copper frying pan this is GREAT!
It's making me want to try and make a Dutch Pancake, watch this space!
2 Medium Eggs
100ml Full Fat Milk
- Preheat the oven to as hot as it will go!
- Mix together the eggs and the milk
- Add the flour to the wet mixture and whisk until well combined with no lumps or bumps
- Leave the mixture to rest until you need it
- Add the frying pan to the oven with a little oil in the pan
- Make sure it's smoking hot before you take it out
- Once ready, take the pan out, give the mix a quick whisk and then pour it into the pan
- Put back into the middle of the oven and cook for 5/10 minutes
- At this point you may have to turn the oven down a little so your yorkie doesn't burn. I turned mine down from 220c to 190c
- Continue to cook for 10/15 minutes
- Enjoy alongside your Roast!