Blueberry and Coconut Muffins
Soft and fruity muffin with a creamy coconut top! Delicious!
5 Minutes Preparation
25 Minutes Cooking
125g Sugar (I used half caster and half soft brown)
1tsp Baking Powder
1tsp Vanilla Essence
4tbs Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar. Then add the egg and beat slowly whilst pouring the milk into the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, add the 125g Flour and the baking powder.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the dry mixture into the wet whilst the mixer is turned on low. Use all of the flour. It should resemble a cake batter now.
- Pour in the vanilla essence and mix.
- Add 1tbs flour to the blueberries and coat. This helps with the blueberries colour not turning the muffins purple and also not all sinking to the base of the cake.
- Pour into a greased muffin tin or muffin cases and top with a sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes.