Blueberry Crumble Banana Bread
So, this may be the BEST banana bread I have made, like ever.
Super Easy (One Bowl Mash Up)
Less than 1 Hour Start to Finish
I N G R E D I E N T S
2 Ripe Bananas
100g Self Raising Flour
1tsp Vanilla Essence
20g Brown Sugar
M E T H O D
- start by preheating the oven to 180c.
- now, peel the bananas and mash in a large bowl. We like to use a potato masher which Harriet finds super easy.
- next add and mix in the eggs, one at a time.
- pour in the sugar and vanilla and mix together.
- sift the flour into the bowl and fold through until well incorporated.
- lastly, fold through the blueberries.
- find your loaf tin and cut baking paper to cover the base or grease the tin. (I like to cut the baking paper to come up the sides too, so once cooled you can lift the cake out easily.
- pour in the cake batter. Now, make the topping by mixing together the sugar, oats and walnuts (I like to break up the walnuts)
- sprinkle the topping over the cake and bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
- leave to cool completely in the tin, then remove and slice! ENJOY!