Brie and Honey Figs on Sourdough
Posh up your cheese on toast recipe for something a little more indulgent this lunch time.
Lunch for Two
<5 Minutes Preparation
40 Minutes Cooking Time
I N G R E D I E N T S
2 Slices of Sourdough
1 Sprig Thyme
50g Brie (strips)
M E T H O D
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Slice the figs down the centre and place in an ovenproof dish. Drizzle with the honey and add the thyme sprig. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once the figs have baked remove from the oven and leave to one side.
- Turn the grill on.
- Lightly toast the bread on both sides
- Butter the bread and lay across the steps of brie.
- Grill until the cheese is melted to your liking.
- Top with the baked figs and drizzle with the honey juices from the tray.
- Serve and ENJOY!