Stuffed chicken for those nights when you want to 'posh' up your chicken breast. Simple and satisfying, my favourite combination.
10 Minutes Preparation
30 Minutes Cooking
I N G R E D I E N T S
2 Chicken Breasts
4 Slices of Serrano Ham
S&P Olive Oil
2 Sweet Potatoes
M E T H O D
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Lay the chicken breasts out top side down on a chopping board. Open it up as much as you can. You may need a knife to cut down into the flesh sideways. This will help keep the brie inside and means you can fit more in!
- Place half of the brie in each breast and roll the chicken around it.
- Wrap two sliced os Serrano around the outside of the chicken, covering the brie.
- Lay on a baking tray and drizzle with a little oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- If you want the baked sweet potato wedges, then cut the potatoes into slices and coat in oil and seasoning.
- Bake the chicken and potatoes in the oven for 25 minutes. If you want crispier wedges, cook them for longer.
- Serve and ENJOY!