Brie and Serrano Ham Chicken Breast
Stuffed chicken for those nights when you want to 'posh' up your chicken breast. Simple and satisfying, my favourite combination.
10 Minutes Preparation
30 Minutes Cooking
I N G R E D I E N T S
2 Chicken Breasts
4 Slices of Serrano Ham
S&P Olive Oil
2 Sweet Potatoes
M E T H O D
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Lay the chicken breasts out top side down on a chopping board. Open it up as much as you can. You may need a knife to cut down into the flesh sideways. This will help keep the brie inside and means you can fit more in!
- Place half of the brie in each breast and roll the chicken around it.
- Wrap two sliced os Serrano around the outside of the chicken, covering the brie.
- Lay on a baking tray and drizzle with a little oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- If you want the baked sweet potato wedges, then cut the potatoes into slices and coat in oil and seasoning.
- Bake the chicken and potatoes in the oven for 25 minutes. If you want crispier wedges, cook them for longer.
- Serve and ENJOY!