Broccoli and Cauliflower Cheese Soup
This one is for all of the cauliflower cheese lovers out there! Sunday evening comfort in a bowl. Cheesy, creamy and flavours that we all love.
Makes 4 Servings
10 Minutes Preparation Time
40 Minutes Cooking Time
3 Garlic Cloves
100g Cheese (I used gouda)
500ml Vegetable Stock
1/2 Ciabatta Loaf
1tsp Garlic Granules
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Chop the onion into chunks and the head of cauliflower up into florets and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with oil and season. Then cook in the oven for 20 minutes with the cloves of garlic.
- Chop the broccoli into florets
- In a pan on the hob, add the vegetable stock and the broccoli. Once starting to brown, add the cauliflower and onion from the oven. The garlic that you roasted can be squeezed into the soup as it should be lovely and soft. Turn on the heat and bring to the boil then simmer. Cook for 15 minutes to allow the vegetables to soften.
- Whilst the soup simmers, make your garlic croutons. Chop the bread into bitesized pieces and drizzle in oil and season with the garlic and S&P. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Once the soup is soft, add the cheese and allow to melt.
- Add the soup into a blender.
- Serve with the crunchy croutons and ENJOY!