Carrot and Coconut Soup
This soup is warming and delicious, with great health benefits. What's not to love during this cold frosty weather? The perfect hand and tummy warmer.
READY IN LESS THAN 30
I N G R E D I E N T S
Thumb Sized Ginger
2 Garlic Cloves
1tsp Ground Coriander
1 Can Coconut Milk
1 cups Water
M E T H O D
- Start by peeling and dicing the onion and carrots.
- Then in a soup maker, or a heavy pan, add a splash of oil and turn onto a medium heat.
- Fry the onion until lightly browning, then add the carrots. Mix together.
- Reduce the heat to low and grate in the ginger and garlic. Fry for a minute to soften.
- Add in the spices and mix.
- Pour in the coconut and bring to the boil, then simmer until the carrots are soft.
- Blend, adding water (depending on how thick or thin you like your soup.
- AND that's it! Simply enjoy!