Carrot, Cardamom and Coconut Soup
10 Minutes Preparation
1 Hour Cooking
5 Cardamom Pods (Crushed)
1 Can Coconut Milk
1 Can Water
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Peel and chop the carrots and place on a roasting tray. Drizzle in olive oil and season. Place in the oven and roast for 45 minutes.
- Once roasted, add to a large saucepan and top with the coconut milk and water. Place over a low/medium heat.
- Crush the cardamom pods to a fine dust and sprinkle into the soup.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft. Then blend into a smooth consistency, add more water to loosen the soup.
- Top with chilli flakes and ENJOY!