Something a little different and a change to potato chips. I see them as a subtle flavoured parsnip. Actually worked well with fish and salad, delicious and healthier alternative.
Are you a ketchup or mayo person?
<5 Minutes Preparation
30 minutes Cooking Time
I N G R E D I E N T S
1tbs Olive Oil
M E T H O D
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Top and tail the celeriac (cut the top and bottom off) and then peel the outer layer off.
- Slice and cut the celeriac into chips and add to a bowl with the oil and pepper. Toss to coat the celeriac.
- Lay the chips out onto a baking tray in a single layer, leaving a little space in-between to allow them to cook evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Turn half way through to help with browning all the way around.
- Sprinkle on sea salt and ENJOY!