A fakeaway to take away those cravings.
- Add a frying pan or wok over high heat and add a splash of oil. Add the chicken and fry for a couple of minutes, then flip to cook the other side. Once cooked, add to the teriyaki sauce.
5 Minutes Preperation Time
10 Minutes Cooking Time
1 Large Chicken Breast
½ Head Broccoli
1 Cup Frozen Peas
1 Spring Onion
1 Pack Microwave Rice
1tbs Sesame Seeds
3tbs Soy Sauce
1tsp Sesame Oil
¼ Cup Light Soy Sauce
½tsp Sesame Oil
1tbs Brown Sugar
1tsp Honey or Maple Syrup
1tbs Crushed Ginger
1tsp Crushed Garlic
1 Cup Water with 1tsp Cornflour (mixed together)
- Start by preparing all of the veggies. Peel and chop the carrots into small bite-sized pieces. Dice the pepper and cup the broccoli head into small florets.
- Beat the chicken so it is nice and thin and then slice.
- To make the teriyaki sauce, add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to the boil until it has thickened and developed a nice shine. Leave to one side off the heat.
- Add a frying pan or wok over a high heat and add a splash of oil. Add the chicken and fry for a couple of minutes, then flip to cook the other side. Once cooked, add to the teriyaki sauce.
- Now, in the same pan, add another splash of oil and add the carrots. Cook for a few minutes, stirring every now and again. Then add the broccoli and cook for another minute. You can add a splash of water to help the veggies cook through. Add the diced peppers and peas and continue to cook through. Once the veggies are cooked to your liking, add the bag of precooked rice. Stirfry for a couple of minutes until the rice is nice and hot. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and serve with the teriyaki chicken.
- Top with the sesame seeds and spring onion and ENOY!