Sweater weather is here, which means so is soup season! This little bowl of deliciousness is so simple and sooooo autumnal, just look at the colours!
5 Minutes Preparation
40 Minutes Cooking
1 Butternut Squash
500ml Vegetable Stock
1tbs Chilli Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Peel and slice the squash. Remove the seeds and leave to one side.
- Toss the squash in olive oil and season, then place on an oven proof tray and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Whilst the squash cooks, rinse and clean the seeds. Pat dry and place on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and bake in the oven with the squash for 15 minutes.
- Remove the squash when cooked and add to a saucepan with the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer until the squash is super soft.
- Then blend the soup.
- Top with a drizzle of cream, a little more chilli, a little parsley oil and the roasted seeds.