I absolutely love Chinese food and a takeaway, but it isn't always the healthiest or cheapest option for dinner. Chinese food at home can be a super cheap and super fulfilling experience and this noodle dish is no exception.
10 Minute Preparation Time
15 Minutes Cooking Time
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Head of Broccoli
50g Cashew Nuts
2 Portions of Egg Noodles
1tbs Oyster Sauce
1tsp Light Soy Sauce
1tsp Dark Soy Sauce
1/2tsp Sesame Oil
Pinch of Sugar
- Heat your wok over a medium heat and toast your cashews
- Remove the cashews then add some oil to the pan and cook the chicken.
- Remove the chicken when brownes and then add the broccoli florets to cook. After 5 minutes add the pepper.
- Cook the noodles to the packets instructions.
- Combine your sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the chicken back to the pan with the cashews and garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain them and add them to the wok. Then pour your sauce over the woks contents and allow to heat. The sauce will coat all of the ingredients with a lovely shine.
- After a couple of minutes serve immediately and ENJOY!