Chocolate melting puddles and crunchy peanuts in a small cute cookie. Pure indulgence and worth every calorie.
<10 Minutes Preparation Time
10-12 Minutes Baking Time
I N G R E D I E N T S
115g Cold Butter Cubes
130g Brown Sugar
130g Caster Sugar
150g Chocolate Chips
35g Quality Cocoa Powder
50g Oat Flour
115g Self Raising Flour
50g Plain Flour
2tsp Baking Powder
M E T H O D
- Place the cubes of butter into the mixer and beat lightly until the butter has broken up.
- Add the sugar and mix again.
- Pour in the eggs one at a time and beat together.
- Add the chocolate chips and peanuts.
- In a bowl add the flours, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder.
- Then a tablespoon at a time, beat in the flour mix to the wet mix until it is all combined and like cookie dough.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out some mixture and place on a baking sheet. Continue with all of the mixture. Add extra chocolate chips or chunks of chocolate and peanuts to the top of the cookies and place in the freezer for half an hour (minimum)
- When ready, preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add a baking tray to the oven to heat, this helps with the crispy cookie bottom.
- Once the oven has reached temperature, add the cookies to baking paper and place onto the hot baking tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on gooeyness liking)
- Take out, allow to cool slightly and enjoy warm and melty!