Pancake day is around the corner and crêpes are a big deal. The french created a thin and crisp yet delicious mix that you can top with sweet or savoury bits and bobs.
Here is the classic. The lemon and sugar.
Less than 5 Minute Preparation
Less than 5 Minutes Cooking
1tbs Caster Sugar
- Whisk the egg and milk together
- Add the sugar
- Sieve in the flour and mix
- Heat a pancake pan or frying pan over a medium/low heat
- Spoon a ladle of the mixture into the pan and cook for about 30 seconds until the pancake is loose
- This is where the fun happens, the flipping
- Flip your pancake and cook the other side for another 30 seconds
- Serve with lemon and sugar, or whatever takes you fancy.