Protein waffles are in my opinion the BEST way to use protein powder.
Coffee and caramel flavours in a waffle!
Make and cook your batter then top with WHATEVER takes youre fancy. Keep it simple like here with slices banana and syrup, and a dollop of fresh yogurt.
Fast and Delicious
Perfect Pre or Post Wokout Meal
Makes 2 Waffles
1/2 Cup Oat Flour
1 Scoop Protein Powder
1tsp Baking Powder
1 Large Egg (Or chia egg for Vegan substitute)
1/2 Cup Hazelnut Milk
Pinch of Salt
- To make oat flour, add oats to a blender and blitz into a fine powder.
- Add the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In a bowl combine the wet ingredients and pour into the dry ingredients
- Whisk until lump free.
- Heat the waffle iron (if you don't have a waffle iron, you can use a griddle pan, you just have to flip the waffle half way through)
- Once heated, pour some mixture into the waffle iron to cook
- Top with banana, yogurt and maple syrup