Garlic Hasselback Potatoes
Crisp garlic deliciousness! A different way to enjoy your potatoes.
<5 Minutes Preparation
1.5 Hour Cooking Time
I N G R E D I E N T S
2 Garlic Cloves
1tbs Olive Oil
M E T H O D
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Slice down the potatoes without cutting all the way through. Don't worry if you do! You can place them on a skewer to keep it together.
- In a small bowl, add the butter, oil and crushed garlic. Mix together and add chopped parsley.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting tray and cover in the garlic butter mix and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for an hour and a half. Baste the potatoes every 20 minutes or so. This will help add the flavour though the potatoes.
- Serve and ENJOY!