Deliciously gooey, sticky and downright indulgent brownies. If you are a lover of Nutella, then these are the brownies for you!
15 Minutes Preparation Time
20 Minutes Cooking Time
50g Dark Chocolate
125g Sugar (I used a mix or brown and caster)
1XL or 2 Medium Eggs
40g Plain Flour
20g Cocoa Powder
20g Hazelnuts (Crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg and sugar. A mixer makes this easier as the mixture needs to go pale and fluffy and will take 2/3 minutes.
- Over a pan of boiling water, melt the butter and chocolate then leave to cool
- Once the egg and sugar mix is pale and fluffy, pour in the cooled chocolate mix. Then mix together
- When that is done, sieve the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and fold to combine.
- Pour into a buttered tin, I used a 10cmx20cm.
- Spoon little drops of Nutella into the batter and cover over with the brownie mixture so that its buried.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. This will leave the brownie deliciously gooey.
- Leave to cool then add some more Nutella and crushed hazelnuts on top.