Greek Grilled Chicken with Flatbreads
Sometimes, the best dinners are the ones where everything is set in the middle of the table and you all just tuck in. This is one of those dinners.
2 Servings (Just cook more chicken breasts for more people)
15 Minute Preparation
30 Minutes Cooking Time
2 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Lemon Juice
1tbs of Oregano (Fresh or dried)
1 Red Pepper
4tbs Greek Yogurt
40g Cucumber (Grated)
100g Natural Yogurt
100g Self Raising Flour
1/2tsp Baking Powder
- Coat and marinate the chicken with the yogurt, lemon and oregano. This will tenderise the meat and make it super juicy and yum!
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat. Once hot, add the chicken breast and the vegetables. Flip when needed and make sure you get a lovely char.
- Combine the yogurt, self raising flour and baking powder in a bowl and mix, then knead lightly.
- Heat a dry frying pan over a low/medium heat.
- On the worktop, add flour and then use some of the dough and roll out into a flatbread
- Add to the dry pan and cook for a couple of minutes each side. It should start to bubble. Once cooked, set aside.
- To make the yogurt, grate the cucumber and squeeze all of the liquid you can out. Then mix into the yogurt and add some freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve the chicken and veg with pomegranate seeds, hummus, the yogurt and flatbreads.
- Everyone dive in and ENJOY!