Sometimes, the best dinners are the ones where everything is set in the middle of the table and you all just tuck in. This is one of those dinners.
2 Servings (Just cook more chicken breasts for more people)
15 Minute Preparation
30 Minutes Cooking Time
2 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Lemon Juice
1tbs of Oregano (Fresh or dried)
1 Red Pepper
4tbs Greek Yogurt
40g Cucumber (Grated)
100g Natural Yogurt
100g Self Raising Flour
1/2tsp Baking Powder
- Coat and marinate the chicken with the yogurt, lemon and oregano. This will tenderise the meat and make it super juicy and yum!
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat. Once hot, add the chicken breast and the vegetables. Flip when needed and make sure you get a lovely char.
- Combine the yogurt, self raising flour and baking powder in a bowl and mix, then knead lightly.
- Heat a dry frying pan over a low/medium heat.
- On the worktop, add flour and then use some of the dough and roll out into a flatbread
- Add to the dry pan and cook for a couple of minutes each side. It should start to bubble. Once cooked, set aside.
- To make the yogurt, grate the cucumber and squeeze all of the liquid you can out. Then mix into the yogurt and add some freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve the chicken and veg with pomegranate seeds, hummus, the yogurt and flatbreads.
- Everyone dive in and ENJOY!