HAM-SPAM. We bough a HUGE ham over the weekend and have been eating it for almost every meal for the last 4 days (so far). This meal is so delicious, cheap and easy to make. It's also a great way to use leftover ham. I have to say though, it is a very indulgent meal, but super satisfying.
10 Minute Preparation
15 Minutes Cooking
3 Garlic Cloves
50ml Cream (I used double as we had it leftover)
200g Ham (Cooked)
100g Peas (Frozen)
250g Pasta (Shape is your choice)
- Set a large pan of water over a high heat and bring it to the boil.
- Whilst the water is boiling, add another pan to the hob over a low/medium heat.
- Dice your onion and finely chop your garlic
- Add a splash of oil to the pan and throw in the onion and cook for a few minutes. Once they being to soften, add the garlic. Be careful not to burn them.
- Once the water is boiling, add your pasta.
- Season the onion mixture and then add the peas. Cover and allow to steam to thaw the peas.
- Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Once the pasta is almost cooked, add the cream and cheese to the pea mix. Cover and place on a low heat until you need it.
- Drain your cooked pasta and add back to the pan. Now add your ham and stir. Season with salt and pepper and then cover in your cheese sauce. Stir until all of the pasta is lovingly coated.
- Serve, top with grated parmesan and parsley and ENJOY!