'Healthier' Vegan Nuts about Brownies
These delicious and easy vegan nut brownies are so delicious!
Inspiration from @healthfulradience (Insta) who took inspiration from @blissfulbasild (Insta)
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1tsp Vanilla (Optional)
1/2 Cup Oat Flour (Blitz your oats into a fine flour like consistency)
1/4 Cup Oats
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/2tsp Baking Powder
1/8 Cup Coconut Flour
Sea Salt (Sprinkle)
Hazelnuts or Peanuts (Crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Blitz your oats until nice and fine
- Now add all of the other dry ingredients into the bowl and mix
- In a separate bowl, add the coconut sugar and peanut butter and mix, then add the vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix, then add a little nut milk until well mixed and a good consistency (not too thick).
- Sprinkle the crushed nuts on top
- Add into a baking dish lined with baking paper
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes