Mini Egg Cookie Skillet
Start the easter weekend right with this mini egg skillet! Or make it with the leftover Easter eggs (if you have any!)
Is it even easter if you don't eat mini eggs?
makes 1 big 20cm skillet cookie AND 6 individual cookies
i n g r e d i e n t s
175g butter (plus a tsp)
75g brown sugar
125g caster sugar
1 large egg
250g plain flour
1tsp baking powder
1 bag mini eggs
100g Chocolate chips or chopped pieces
m e t h o d
- start by preheating the oven to 180c/350f.
- in a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars
- whisk in the egg and vanilla, then the flour and baking powder. Sprinkle in the salt.
- tip in the mini eggs and chocolate chunks and mix
- grab a skillet pan, mine is 20cm. If you have a bigger skillet, don't panic as there will be plenty of spare dough.
- put your skillet into the oven for 5 minutes to heat, this helps with a crispy bottom
- take the skillet out of the oven carefully and add a tsp of butter. Use the spoon to coat the pan.
- Add scoops of the cookie dough, you can press it down or leave it in balls.
- bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot with ice cream!