Mocha Protein Pancakes
It's Saturday morning. I trained every day last week and my muscles are really feeling it. Picture me waddling down the stairs on my tiptoes due to my calves being shattered. I needed something to make my body feel better this morning. A little self-care and a piece of toast wasn't going to cut the mustard today.
This is where these mocha protein pancakes come in!
Serves 1 / Makes 4 Pancakes
Preperation Time < 5 Minutes
Cooking Time < 5 Minutes
50ml Milk (I used hazelnut, but you can use any milk you prefer)
30g Oat Flour (Blitzed Oats)
20g Protein Powder (Tri Blend Caramel Coffee HerbalifeUK)
1tsp Cocoa Powder
1/4tsp Baking Powder
Handful of Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and protein.
- Then add in the milk and whisk.
- Crack the egg into the mixture and whisk until well combined.
- Over a medium heat, add a frying pan.
- Spray with oil or add a drop of oil to coat the pan.
- Pour in 1/4 of the mixture, then sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto the pancake batter. Once it starts to bubble flip to cook the other side.
- Repeat for all of the mixture then serve and ENJOY!