Sometimes, a dinner that's all baked on one tray is the best kind of meal. Not only is it easy, but it saves on washing up. Win win!
10 Minutes Preparation Time
1 Hour Cooking Time
3 Chicken Breasts
4 Carrots (chopped)
1 Red Onion
1 Yellow Pepper (chopped)
1tbs Garlic (chopped) or 3 Cloves
1 Lemon (quartered)
8 Dried Apricots
1tbs Ras al Hanout Seasoning
1tsp Coriander (chopped)
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f
- In a bowl, add the chicken breasts and the harissa paste and coat the chicken. Leave to marinate.
- Peel and chop the carrots into 3cm chunks
- Cut the onion into 8 pieces (half, half then half again)
- Slice the lemon into 4 wedges
- Place the carrots onto a roasting tray with olive oil and roast for 20 minutes
- Then add the red onion, red pepper, apricots and garlic and cook for 10 minutes
- Place the chicken breast on top of the vegetables and sprinkle the Ras al Hanout over the top with the olives and lemon wedges. Cook for 30 Minutes or until the chicken breasts are cooked through
- 5 minutes before the end, add some spinach to the tray to wilt in the oven (I do this to add some more greens)
- Serve along side couscous and fresh yogurt.