Nectarine and Raspberry Pancake Stack
My go-to fluffy pancake stack recipe is over on BBC GoodFood. It's easy, and the perfect quick recipe for a pancake fix!
Pancake day is just around the corner and these delicious pancakes will satisfy any sweet, fruity, pancake craving.
Quick and Easy
I N G R E D I E N T S
135g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2 tbsp melted butter (allowed to cool slightly) or olive oil, plus extra for cooking
M E T H O D
- Firstly, add the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar to a big bowl.
- Then in a jug, whisk together the egg, milk and butter.
- Pour the wet into the dry and whisk until it forms a lovely silky batter.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add a little butter.
- Scoop or carefully pour the pancake batter into the pan. I use an ice cream scoop and it makes the pancakes a similar size.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top. Then FLIP.
- Cook for a further couple of minutes and serve.
- These ones are drizzled with maple syrup and topped with lightly whipped Oatly Double Cream (crazy airy and light) then slices of ripe nectarine and fresh raspberries.