Granola is such a delicious breakfast, snack or added to a smoothie bowl. This granola hits all the right spots and includes Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Hazelnuts. I know. Delicious! Also, you know the exact ingredients if you DIY it at home.
1 Cup Oats
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1tsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Hazelnuts (Crushed)
1/4 Cup Chocolate (Chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 160c/320f
- Add the oats to a bowl
- Then in a separate bowl, add the maple syrup and peanut butter
- Mix together and add the cocoa powder
- Now add the nuts to the oats and pour over the wet mixture.
- Mix well and make sure the oats are all coated in the deliciousness
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping half way through
- Allow to cool then add your chopped chocolate.