Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate and hazelnuts are the dream team. Nutella is the number one chocolate spread. So why not use it all and make some cookies!
Servings 8 Large/12 Medium
20 Minutes Preparation Time
10 Minutes Cooking Time
¾ Cup Nutella
1¼ Cup Flour
⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder
½tsp Baking Powder
½ Cup Unsalted Butter
½ Cup Brown Sugar
⅓ Cup Caster Sugar
2 Medium Eggs
¼ Nutella (for the centre)
- Start by spooning some Nutella onto a stick proof matt (see photo) stick it in the freezer for 20 minutes
- Now, in a bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt)
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until nice and creamy
- Then add the eggs one at a time and mix together well.
- Next add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients slowly and mix until it comes together.
- Chill the cookie mix in the fridge
- When ready, take a large tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into a ball and then press out in the palm of your hand. Then place a disk of nutella into the centre and wrap the dough around it. Place on the baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.