A pancake stack of champs! Fluffy oat pancakes, crunchy peanut butter and zingy yogurt and tart fruit. So delicious and everything you need to start the day, or end it, no judgements here.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR STACKING AND SLICING VIDEOS!
5 Minutes Preparation
10 Minutes Cooking and Stacking
I N G R E D I E N T S
Pancakes 1 Egg 60ml Milk 1tbs Olive Oil 80g Oat Flour (Blitzed Oats) 1tbs Caster Sugar 1/2tsp Baking Powder Pinch of Salt
3tbs Frozen Black Forest Fruits
3tbs Crunchy Peanut Butter
1tbs Natural Yogurt
M E T H O D
- Start by placing a frying pan of pancake pan over a medium heat.
- Also, add a small pan over a medium heat and add your fruit. Sweat the fruit down until lovely and mushy. Taste it and if its too tart for you, you can add a little maple syrup or sugar.
- Then, in a bowl add the egg, milk and oil.
- Now add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and whisk together until well combined.
- Cook for a couple of minutes and then once bubbles form, flip and cook the other side (that won't take as long so be careful!)
- Serve and stack with peanut butter in-between each pancake and compote on the top with fresh zingy yogurt and pomegranate seeds.
- Perfect breakfast of champions!