I am a HUGE lover of peanut butter. Chunkier the better! Now, add that with chocolate and you're on to a winning treat. These flapjacks are bringing the old school into the new school, twenty-first century flapjacks.
5 Minutes Preparation Time
25 Minutes Cooking Time
50g Brown Sugar
50g Dark Chocolate Chips
2tbs Peanut Butter
Extra Peanut Butter to smother on the top once baked.
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- In a saucepan, add the butter, honey, sugar and peanut butter. Melt down until all combined into a silky sauce
- Pour into a bowl with the oats and mix to combine, then mix in the chocolate chips
- Line a 20x20 baking tray with parchment paper
- Scoop the mixture into the baking tray and push down into the corners so that it is level
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Remove and leave to cool
- Top with peanut butter and ENJOY!