There is certainly something magical about the peanut butter and jam/jelly combination. These blondies are a little celebration to those flavours.
10 Minute Preparation Time
20-30 Minutes Baking Time
90g Brown Sugar
50g Caster Sugar
2 Medium Eggs
1/4tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Chips (Optional)
4tbs Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Using a mixer, whisk together the sugar and eggs until nice and fluffy.
- Melt the butter and leave to cool slightly
- Now add the butter to the bowl and mix on slow.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and cornflour a little at a time until all used.
- Add a pinch of salt and fold in the peanut butter chips.
- Pour into a greased baking tin and spoon in the jam and peanut butter making sure it is nicely dispersed through the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Check after 20 minutes by using a skewer and placing it in the centre. You want it to come out with little clumps of mixture on it or clean, depending on how gooey you like your blondie.