PB&J Pancake Stack
Pancake day is fast approaching. So here is some inspiration to jazz up your day.
In our house, we have always been a crepe family. Lemon, sugar and maybe Nutella has been as exciting as it gets. So this year, I've decided to go for it. Make it a real occasion. Have a large stack of American pancakes. Soft fluffy pillows topped with delicious flavours. And when I think of flavour combinations, the Americans have it right with PB&J or Peanut Butter and Jam to us Brits.
10 Preparation Time
10 Minutes Cooking
130g Plain Flour
1tsp Baking Powder
2tbs Caster Sugar
1 Large Egg
2tbs Butter (melted)
Butter or oil for frying
TOPPINGS (Top with whatever takes your fancy!)
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and caster sugar in a bowl
- Whisk the egg with the milk and cooled melted butter in a separate bowl
- Now, pour the wet into the dry and whisk until the lumps have disappeared
- Heat a frying pan over a low/medium heat
- Add a know of butter or oil to the pan and place a ladle of mixture
- Once little bubbled begin to appear on the top of the mixture, thats when you want to flip
- Now cook on the other side then serve and repeat until the mixture has gone
- Plate up with toppings and enjoy!
#pancakes #breakfast #brunch #PBJ #peanutbutter #jam #jelly #pancakeday #shrovetuesday #lunch #lunchideas #lunchinspo #food #homemade #foodporn #buzzfeedfood #foodie #easydinner #easylunch #foodblog #blog #dessert#pudding