So simple and so super!
These are a great healthy snack or a fab pre/post workout bite! Also, a nut butter oozy centre. So good!
INGREDIENTS 6tsp Peanut Butter
15 Pitted Prunes
2tbs Desiccated Coconut
10 Cashew Nuts
- Place the peanut butter onto a plate to freeze. (See photo)
- Now add the other ingredients into the blender and BLITZ until it comes together and its nice and sticky.
- Place the prune mix onto the palm of your hand and flatten out.
- Now, add a lump of the peanut butter into the centre and cover and form a ball shape.
- Roll in the desiccated coconut and chill.