Brownies, YES. Caramel, YES. Peanut Butter, YES! All together in one delicious bake! YESSSSSS!
100g good quality dark chocolate (I used Green and Blacks 80%)
40g Cocoa Powder
1tbs Maple Syrup
4 tbs Peanut Caramel (see Peanut Millionaires Shortbread for recipe)
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over a bain marie and allow to cool
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until they are light and fluffy (see picture)
- Add the cooled chocolate mixture into the egg and fold to combine
- Sieve in the flour and cocoa powder and gently fold until everything is combined
- Add the maple syrup (because there isn't enough sugar so far...)
- Pour into your tin and add the Peanut caramel, swirl around the top of the brownie mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. It should be set on top and soft but not runny
- Cut into squares and enjoy