Leftover sourdough going a little stale? Top it with delicious pizza toppings and stick it under the grill for a quick pizza meal.
Super simple and the kids will LOVE it! Don't have time to make pizza dough but want the kids to help in the kitchen or have a little fun? Use leftover bread and top with any toppings you like.
READY IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!
Garlic Butter (Crushed garlic, parsley and butter)
- Lightly toast the slices of bread
- Spread the garlic butter over the warm bread
- Add a light layer of tomato paste
- Top with grated mozzarella and toppigns of your choice
- Grill until the cheese it super oooozey and dleicious.