Plum and Apple Crumble
A crumble is always a british family crown pleaser. Something to follow a Sunday Lunch when everyone is sat around chatting and drinking.
This crumble is the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
Cooking Time - 20 Minutes
4tbs Brown Sugar
1 Orange (Zest and 1/2 Juice)
3tbs Plain Flour
2tbs Caster Sugar
Hazelnut Granola (Optional - Recipe on Blog)
- Start by prepping the fruit. Chop the plums and peel and chop the apples into small bitesized pieces.
- Add them to a sauce pan with the sugar and orange zest and juice.
- Cook over a low/medium heat until the fruit softens.
- Whilst that simmers, prepare your topping by adding the butter, sugar and flour into a bowl. Rub it together with your fingers until it resembles a crumble. You can add the granola at this point.
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Add the fruit to an oven proof dish and top with the crumble. Then bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with ice-cream or custard and ENJOY!