Posh Macaroni Cheese
So, what makes this posh? Well, how about a sourdough crumb and a truffle and gruyere sauce! Oh yeahhhhh!
Serves 2 main meal/4 as a side
10 Minutes Preperation
30 Minutes Cooking
200g Macaroni Cheese
1tbs Olive Oil with Truffle
1 Garlic Clove
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Bring a pan to the boil and cook the macaroni. You want it to cook a little less than normal, so it has a little bite to it as it will continue to cook in the oven.
- Whilst the pasta cooks, in a separate pan melt the butter and add the truffle infused olive oil.
- Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add the flour and whisk together. Cook for a couple of minutes to cook out the flour taste.
- Pour in half of the milk and stir. Then once it begins to thicken, add the remaining milk.
- Grate the cheese.
- Season with S&P and add the cheese and stir.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and top with the sourdough crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes then ENJOY!