Raspberry and Coconut Loaf
There is something about a raspberry and coconut cake that takes me straight back to being a child. I love foods that hold fond memories and this cake is no exception. Super easy, super sweet and minimal ingredients make this cake perfect for a family bake along.
<10 Minutes Preparation Time
30 Minutes Baking Time
I N G R E D I E N T S
M E T H O D
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Grease or line your baking loaf tin.
- In a bowl, beat the sugar and butter, then mix in the eggs, one at a time. Add the vanilla essence and salt. Then sift in the flour and mix.
- Add to the baking tin and bake for 30 minutes. Check with a skewer if the cake is cooked. The skewer should come out clean.
- Leave to cool then top with strawberry jam and desiccated coconut.