Rose Harissa Roasted Cauliflower
Looking for a delicious vegetable centrepiece or a new vegan dinner idea to impress. This whole roasted cauliflower, smothered in delicious fiery harissa is a winner at any table. Who said vegetable have to be boring.
<5 Minutes Preparation Time
40 Minutes Cooking Time
Serves 8 as a side
I N G R E D I E N T S
2tsp Harissa Paste
2tbs Olive Oil
Handful of Almonds, crushed
2tbs Pomegranate Molasses
M E T H O D
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Now, remove the first layer of outer leaves from the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower into a dutch oven dish.
- In a small bowl, add the harissa paste, oil and water.
- Pour over the cauliflower and rub to coat the outside.
- Place the lid on the pot and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to 200c and remove the lid. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve with cooling yogurt, salad, crushed almonds and pomegranate molasses.