Silky and Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Sometimes, the best breakfast is as simple as eggs on toast. These scrambled eggs taste super indulgent and royal! I would suggest using the best eggs you can find. The bright orange yolks give the scrambled eggs a fabulous colour.
2 Eggs per person
2tbs Full Fat Milk (Not necessary but I think it gives it that extra creaminess)
Pinch of Salt
Knob of Butter
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the milk
- Add the butter to the pan (don't allow it to brown, if it does the pan is too hot)
- Tip the eggs into the frying pan and let sit for a few seconds.
- Once you see the egg set at the sides, use a spatula to push the edges into the centre of the pan.
- Repeat this process until the eggs looks almost cooked but still a little runny.
- Now turn off the heat. The egg will continue to cook as the pan will still be warm.
- Prepare your toast or full english ready for your egg
- Then plate up add salt and pepper and ENJOY!