Sometimes, all that is required is crispy crunchy chicken. However, this doesn't mean that you need to deep fry.
These baked crispy chicken strips are delicious and crunchy, without ANY oil.
500g Chicken Strips
1tsp Chilli Powder
50g Panko Breadcrumbs
2tbs Sesame Seeds
1tsp Hot Sauce/Sriracha
Coleslaw (White and Red cabbage, parsley and red onion coated in a creamy mustard dressing)
- Preheat the oven to 220c/430f
- You will now need three bowls. In the first bowl, add your flour and chilli powder. In the second, crack and whisk the egg. Then in the last, combine the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
- Now, like a conveyor belt, add the chicken into flour and coat, then add into the egg and coat, and finally add to the breadcrumbs and coat. (See photo)
- Lay on a grill and place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Turning half way through.
- Serve with spicy mayo and ENJOY!