Spicy Sweetcorn Fritters
The sun is shining on London today and it has made me crave a lovely fresh brunch dish.
These sweetcorn fritters are packed with sweetcorn, so thats one of your 5 a day ticked before lunch. The creamy sriracha mayonnaise works wonderfully with the paprika fritters. Then with the added avocado and egg, it's a brunch dream.
5 Minutes Preparation Time
5 Minutes Cooking Time
1 Large Egg
25g Plain Flour
1/4 tsp Paprika
5 Minute Boiled Egg
Sesame Seeds and Red Pepper Flakes
- Place the egg and milk in a bowl and mix
- Add the sweetcorn to the mixture and stir
- Sieve in he flour and paprika and stir until well combined
- Put a frying pan over a medium heat and add some oil
- Scoop 2 large spoonful of the mixture and place in the frying pan
- Fry for a couple of minutes until golden brown then turn over and cook for a further minute to brown the other side.
- Enjoy topped with sliced avocado and a boiled egg