A delicious and SUPER EASY and healthy meal that kicks those Chinese takeaway cravings to the curb. Whipped up in less than 10 minutes and really cheap too!
10 Minutes to Make
1 Packet Brown Microwave Rice
1tbs Soy Sauce
1tbs Oyster Sauce
1tbs Sriracha (Hot Sauce)
1/2tsp Chilli Flakes
1tsp Black Sesame Seeds
1 Red Pepper
1/2 Head Broccoli
50g Peas (Frozen)
1 Carrot (Diced)
Handful Kale (Chopped)
(You could use up any vegetables you have left over, thats all I did and it was delicious!)
- Chop and dice all of your vegetables into small bitesized chunks.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat and add a splash of oil. Add the vegetables and fry for a minute or so, then add a splash of water to help steam the vegetables.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Next, add the rice and stir fry until warmed.
- Pour in the sauces and mix together.
- Serve into a bowl and add the chilli flakes and sesame seeds.