Super Fruity Flapjack
Flapjack is a versatile bake and such a great recipe to do with the kids! Harriet loves mixing or scooping in the oats to the bowl.
30 Minute Recipe
Cheap and Cheerful
100g Brown Sugar
2tbs Peanut Butter
75g Dried Fruit Mix
20g Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, add the butter, honey, sugar and peanut butter. Melt over a low head.
- In a large bowl, add the oats, fruit and coconut.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until well combined.
- Scoop into the baking tray and press down.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and slice.