A Thai curry is a dish that makes me instantly happy. This Thai curry soup is no exception.
A spicy curried soup using Panang paste and coconut milk.
5 Minutes Preparation
40 Minutes Cooking
1 Can Coconut Milk
1tbs Panang Curry Paste
Coriander to Garnish
- Start by pre heating the oven to 180c. This is to roast your vegetables.
- Cut the vegetables into bitesized pieces and place on a roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 20/30 minutes.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat add your curry paste. Cook for a minute to release the flavours. Then add your roasted vegetables and stir.
- Pour in the coconut milk and simmer until the vegetables are soft and mushy.
- Season with salt.
- Blend into a silky soup. You can add more water if you like a runnier soup.
- Serve and top with fresh chilli and coriander. ENJOY!