Over the past 3 years, I have found a real love for all things truffle. Especially a truffle pasta! So when I saw that Belazu had brought out a new range of pestos and had one that included truffle, I had to check it out. I have to say, it doesn't disappoint! This pasta is super quick, super filling and super tasty. What more could you ask for? Its also a fabulous meat free meal.
Serves 2 Hungry People
5 Minutes Preparation Time
12 Minutes Cooking Time
2tbs Belazu Truffle and Artichoke Pesto
2 Garlic Cloves
10 Baby Courgettes
1 Small Onion
- Add a saucepan of salted water on a high heat, and bring to the boil. Once boiling, add the pasta to cook. This will take approximately 12 minutes, but check the timings on the packet.
- Whilst the pasta cooks, place a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Dice the onion and chop the courgette up into bitesized pieces.
- Add the onion and courgette to the pan with a splash of oil and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Next, crush the garlic into the frying pan and continue to cook. Reduce the heat to low as you don't want to burn the garlic or onions.
- When the pasta is ready, add 100ml of pasta water to the frying pan with the pesto. This will help make it silky and sauce like. It also helps the sauce cling to the pasta.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Mix and coat the pasta.
- Serve and top with extra grated parmesan.