A super yummy Moroccan inspired stew that takes only 35 minutes to make!
1 Red Onion
1 Red Pepper
1tbs Ras el Hanout
1tsp Harissa Paste
10 Dried Apricots
1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
1 Can Chickpeas (drained)
50g Olives (pitted)
- Start by heating a cast iron pot over a medium heat.
- Chop the vegetable into large bite-sized chunks. This helps them keep their shape when cooking, rather than cooking into a large pot of mush.
- Add a splash of oil into the pan and add the onions and carrots. Cook for five minutes until the onion starts to soften.
- Now add the remaining veggies. Stir and add the spices and apricots.
- Pour in the tomatoes and fill the tomato can with water, then pour that into the pot. Add the drained chickpeas and bring to the boil. Once boiling reduce to a simmer for half an hour.
- Add the olives towards the end of cooking.
- Serve with cous cous and ENJOY!